7 posts • joined 23 Mar 2011
Assassin's Creed Tail Missions
Undoubtedly the most infuriating problem with all of the AC titles is the ridiculous tail missions. The ones where you have to follow important character x for half an hour, listening in on conversations. Knock anything over or fail to duck into cover quick enough and bang - you're right back at the start.
Worse, they added a mission rating system in in ACIV - everyone I know who played rated the tail missions one star out of five, they seem to have ignored it though. I might pick this up in a bargain bin - but as a day one purchase? No way.
Re: Ho hum
I read that as "revolutionise the gaming market with bing".
Re: I'll get one when they release Wipeout for it...
I'm with you there, it's a travesty they closed Studio Liverpool. This will be my first playstation without a Wipeout on it.
Even though I've preordered a PS4, I'll be keeping the PS3 connected simply because of Wipeout HD.
"...gives the Tablet Z an impressive lick of seed."
Re: The Londoners Olympics 2012
Not to mention the fact we've paid extra council tax for years to fund it... only for the organising committee to renege on their promise for preferential treatment in the draws.
Wonder what happened to this?
I haven't seen or hear anything for over a year and a half.
Google Bookmarks do have a load API, it's just loaded all mine perfectly fine.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...