2 posts • joined 23 Mar 2011
Why can't people just be happy anymore?
Updating the OS
In response to Nick, do you really want Sony to update their software? From their past record of software updates all they do is remove features that they sold with the phone. For example, if this phone has a MicroSD slot on it, which it likely does, and someone finds a way to boot some other OS using the MicroSD card, Sony will likely remove this feature with an update. If you refuse, you won't be able to go online, make phone calls, text messages regardless if you used the MicroSD card just to save your data on...
Yeah, not a huge Sony fan anymore....
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked