2 posts • joined 23 Mar 2011
Why can't people just be happy anymore?
Updating the OS
In response to Nick, do you really want Sony to update their software? From their past record of software updates all they do is remove features that they sold with the phone. For example, if this phone has a MicroSD slot on it, which it likely does, and someone finds a way to boot some other OS using the MicroSD card, Sony will likely remove this feature with an update. If you refuse, you won't be able to go online, make phone calls, text messages regardless if you used the MicroSD card just to save your data on...
Yeah, not a huge Sony fan anymore....
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats