2 posts • joined Wednesday 23rd March 2011 09:41 GMT
Why can't people just be happy anymore?
Updating the OS
In response to Nick, do you really want Sony to update their software? From their past record of software updates all they do is remove features that they sold with the phone. For example, if this phone has a MicroSD slot on it, which it likely does, and someone finds a way to boot some other OS using the MicroSD card, Sony will likely remove this feature with an update. If you refuse, you won't be able to go online, make phone calls, text messages regardless if you used the MicroSD card just to save your data on...
Yeah, not a huge Sony fan anymore....
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support