2 posts • joined 23 Mar 2011
Under a certain previous CEO and Chairman's reign, not Di Leo, DELL offered just over $400M... and he told DELL to stick it.
Bet the VC's love that guy. Funny, he's no longer at the helm!
Oh, yes, the info? I was there when it mattered.
One Workspace, 12 people doing the jobs they should be...
I can fix this issue for you... remove the dependencies of the user estate from the infrastructure, automate and then manage one workspace rather than 10's of '000s, get your team back from firefighting to doing work that means something to your strategy. (there are even some cost benefits!) Quite how we communicate outside of this forum though?
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook