2 posts • joined 23 Mar 2011
Under a certain previous CEO and Chairman's reign, not Di Leo, DELL offered just over $400M... and he told DELL to stick it.
Bet the VC's love that guy. Funny, he's no longer at the helm!
Oh, yes, the info? I was there when it mattered.
One Workspace, 12 people doing the jobs they should be...
I can fix this issue for you... remove the dependencies of the user estate from the infrastructure, automate and then manage one workspace rather than 10's of '000s, get your team back from firefighting to doing work that means something to your strategy. (there are even some cost benefits!) Quite how we communicate outside of this forum though?
- Mounties get their man: Heartbleed hacker suspect, 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip