2 posts • joined 23 Mar 2011
Under a certain previous CEO and Chairman's reign, not Di Leo, DELL offered just over $400M... and he told DELL to stick it.
Bet the VC's love that guy. Funny, he's no longer at the helm!
Oh, yes, the info? I was there when it mattered.
One Workspace, 12 people doing the jobs they should be...
I can fix this issue for you... remove the dependencies of the user estate from the infrastructure, automate and then manage one workspace rather than 10's of '000s, get your team back from firefighting to doing work that means something to your strategy. (there are even some cost benefits!) Quite how we communicate outside of this forum though?
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?