2 posts • joined Wednesday 23rd March 2011 09:21 GMT
Under a certain previous CEO and Chairman's reign, not Di Leo, DELL offered just over $400M... and he told DELL to stick it.
Bet the VC's love that guy. Funny, he's no longer at the helm!
Oh, yes, the info? I was there when it mattered.
One Workspace, 12 people doing the jobs they should be...
I can fix this issue for you... remove the dependencies of the user estate from the infrastructure, automate and then manage one workspace rather than 10's of '000s, get your team back from firefighting to doing work that means something to your strategy. (there are even some cost benefits!) Quite how we communicate outside of this forum though?
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action