3 posts • joined 22 Mar 2011
so we still have to give an email address to every crappy site we sign up with? wasn't that one of the things that openid potentially fixed?
Because there is only one source for .com domain names, its entirely to be expected that the price will continue to rise and rise
got spammed, but no warning email
I got the spam on sunday; but I have received no email from play.com warning me about this any time between december last year and today.
I am extremely concerned that my email address is being passed to third parties when I have explicitly stated in my account settings that I do not want to receive their newsletter.
This sounds like a contravention of data protection laws to me.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked