3 posts • joined 22 Mar 2011
so we still have to give an email address to every crappy site we sign up with? wasn't that one of the things that openid potentially fixed?
Because there is only one source for .com domain names, its entirely to be expected that the price will continue to rise and rise
got spammed, but no warning email
I got the spam on sunday; but I have received no email from play.com warning me about this any time between december last year and today.
I am extremely concerned that my email address is being passed to third parties when I have explicitly stated in my account settings that I do not want to receive their newsletter.
This sounds like a contravention of data protection laws to me.
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed