7 posts • joined Monday 21st March 2011 13:03 GMT
Oh they were the days.
Breaker Breaker 19 19 for a Friday Morning modulation. This is Muscle Mouth, in my 18 wheeler bucket, hauling HP Servers, down to the old smoky city. Got my ears on and the hammer down on the east bowed slab. Any breaker give me a 10 13, 10 18. Oh Sh!t I forgot to switch on the rig.
Be have always been good to be re download limits
I've been with Be for a few years now and have never had any problems with download limits.
One day alone I got through 180 GB. No nasty email just service as normal. I only wish the town I live in had fibre and Be was avaiable at 1GB.
To the cloud with my video editting!
Password..... oh yeah 12345
Films and the truth
I used to work in technical support, for a company who produced image editing software. Every time Blade Runner was on the box, we would get at least a few calls on how to zoom into an image the size of an icon to reveal hidden details. We even had some guy try to sell us the latest greatest thing; he wanted us to create a plugin to view the infrared from an image to identify criminals wearing ski masks or obscured by objects.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst