9 posts • joined 17 Mar 2011
Congressmen will very quickly balance the budget when a law is passed that requires them to draw their pay only on government *surplus*. If not, they should go unpaid.
Want to lower tuitions? Get the government out of guaranteeing loans. College institutions have no incentive to lower costs because government just pays for whatever they ask for. 50+ years ago, college could be paid by a normal blue collar worker... how? there was no guaranteed loans.
Copyleft, 0th entry:
0. the freedom to use the work
From the FSF.
The Lumias are supposed to be budget phones, not top-of-the-line phones like those a year ago.
Maemo on N900 had Skype integrated video chat and Google Talk since its release on Nov. 2009.
Android is late to the party, but welcomed regardless...
or Maemo5 on N900 launched with Google Video Chat support built-in, as well as Skype's, in Oct. 2009.
Except that I can choose not to use Google. I wish I could choose a different government...
Also, don't forget about implanted RFID tags, already being tried in several countries (ie. Mexico).
The end of cash is also the end of anonymity. Frightening, indeed.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs