1 post • joined 17 Mar 2011
PS3 Hacker sued by Sony for cracking their software
A federal judge just told Apple that it was not illegal to jailbreak your iphone in order to unlock features or download other apps. Judge said once you purchase the item you can do what ever you want with it, including the software.
Interesting to see how this works out. What is even more troubling is the judge allowing Sony to view his paypal records, twitter accounts, etc.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack