1 post • joined 16 Mar 2011
You can turn all bits of the UI back if you so wish. If you right click on the tab bar, and tick "Menu Bar" then bang, the button turns into a proper menu. You can also turn off Tabs on Top from there if you so wish.
However, I found you get used to it in a day or so and it actually makes much more sense than the old UI.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide