5 posts • joined 16 Mar 2011
surely a bun-fight is actually a friendly affair?
still wouldn't persuade me to get an iphone
You were in a four G inverted dive with a MiG?
I sincerely hope they're not paying you for bashing that keyboard, lewis.
How's that build more nuclear power stations campaign coming along?
you're doing this on purpose aren't you?
"So far from Fukushima proving that nuclear power is dangerous compared to other technologies, it seems to be proving quite the reverse."
scarcely believable how glib you're being about this, lewis. please go back to moaning about defence spending. or just go.
lewis page shut the hell up
do hope armchair nuclear experts, writing from safety and comfort on the other side of the world will put a sock in it now.
regardless of whether or not japan is experiencing "another chernobyl", what is going on at fukishima can hardly be described as a resounding success for the japanese and indeed world nuclear industry, already beset with scandal, mistrust and straight up disaster.
commentators tend to forget the enormous social impact of nuclear incidents. thousands upon thousands of people have been displaced. there is no certainty here, no gurantee of safety and no end in sight. we cannot predict the unpredictable.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...