2 posts • joined 15 Mar 2011
If internal memory is really that tight, why not Root your phone? Then you can move anything to SD card including the hefty google apps.
Filipino IS a language
It's the "official" version of Tagalog with a few words from other dialects thrown in.
Assume by revolution you mean the overthrow of Estrada, but they did also manage to overthrow Marcos in 1986 without SMS!
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie SACKED in three-way fsck row