2 posts • joined 15 Mar 2011
If internal memory is really that tight, why not Root your phone? Then you can move anything to SD card including the hefty google apps.
Filipino IS a language
It's the "official" version of Tagalog with a few words from other dialects thrown in.
Assume by revolution you mean the overthrow of Estrada, but they did also manage to overthrow Marcos in 1986 without SMS!
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch