2 posts • joined 15 Mar 2011
If internal memory is really that tight, why not Root your phone? Then you can move anything to SD card including the hefty google apps.
Filipino IS a language
It's the "official" version of Tagalog with a few words from other dialects thrown in.
Assume by revolution you mean the overthrow of Estrada, but they did also manage to overthrow Marcos in 1986 without SMS!
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS