2 posts • joined 15 Mar 2011
If internal memory is really that tight, why not Root your phone? Then you can move anything to SD card including the hefty google apps.
Filipino IS a language
It's the "official" version of Tagalog with a few words from other dialects thrown in.
Assume by revolution you mean the overthrow of Estrada, but they did also manage to overthrow Marcos in 1986 without SMS!
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE