2 posts • joined 15 Mar 2011
If internal memory is really that tight, why not Root your phone? Then you can move anything to SD card including the hefty google apps.
Filipino IS a language
It's the "official" version of Tagalog with a few words from other dialects thrown in.
Assume by revolution you mean the overthrow of Estrada, but they did also manage to overthrow Marcos in 1986 without SMS!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs