4 posts • joined 15 Mar 2011
I am genuinely irritated about this.
When I did my GCSEs way back in '03, we weren't even offered the option of IT. Nor were we at A level. I'm now on a software dev degree, and I'm struggling to keep up with the people 4 years younger than me who got to study it. It should have been part of the curriculum from the day they introduced computers in schools.
Oh come on, these have existed since 1997.
As tragic as this is
I can't help but wonder why he wasn't tethered to the platform. Surely that's standard safety practice?
how many of those sales are attributed to people having to buy about 500 copies before they got a working one?
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes