4 posts • joined 15 Mar 2011
I am genuinely irritated about this.
When I did my GCSEs way back in '03, we weren't even offered the option of IT. Nor were we at A level. I'm now on a software dev degree, and I'm struggling to keep up with the people 4 years younger than me who got to study it. It should have been part of the curriculum from the day they introduced computers in schools.
Oh come on, these have existed since 1997.
As tragic as this is
I can't help but wonder why he wasn't tethered to the platform. Surely that's standard safety practice?
how many of those sales are attributed to people having to buy about 500 copies before they got a working one?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS