3 posts • joined 10 Mar 2011
I got called also
I played along while people on a teamspeak server listened to me. I got past the first level of indian phishers and got put onto the second line of scammers that actually try to get money/remote access.
A lot of my customers get these calls so i wanted to see what they said
I played along for quite a while but then hung up.. he had the balls to call me back twice even after i told him i knew it was a scam.
In the end he got really quite abusive and told me i was a bad computer engineer if i thought i wasn't infected and therefore needed help.
my favourite quote from the angry indian was that i was 'not authorised to say it was a scam'
He ended by telling me to 'go f@ck myself'... i think i got to him
A great series
My vote is for Jack L Chalker's Well World series... it would have a lot of CGI, creatures of all types
herp a derp
'She said: "I am a Christian. I never believed in killing nobody else. But the pain you suffer every single day... I say take them out."'
I see religious double standards are still alive and well
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide