3 posts • joined 10 Mar 2011
I got called also
I played along while people on a teamspeak server listened to me. I got past the first level of indian phishers and got put onto the second line of scammers that actually try to get money/remote access.
A lot of my customers get these calls so i wanted to see what they said
I played along for quite a while but then hung up.. he had the balls to call me back twice even after i told him i knew it was a scam.
In the end he got really quite abusive and told me i was a bad computer engineer if i thought i wasn't infected and therefore needed help.
my favourite quote from the angry indian was that i was 'not authorised to say it was a scam'
He ended by telling me to 'go f@ck myself'... i think i got to him
A great series
My vote is for Jack L Chalker's Well World series... it would have a lot of CGI, creatures of all types
herp a derp
'She said: "I am a Christian. I never believed in killing nobody else. But the pain you suffer every single day... I say take them out."'
I see religious double standards are still alive and well
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan