8 posts • joined 10 Mar 2011
If it bleeds, we can kill it!!!
This happened to me..
I re-tiled by bathroom and have angrybirds all over the wall.
Remove all references to the company
Google should remove all references to the insurance company and then sit back and laugh at their drop in revenue.
Why not call a tablet a tablet?
What is it with The Register constantly calling tablets fondleslabs? How old are your writers?
I would be happy if I got 2Mbs in my village. I want to strike tomorrow because of this.
That's a fair comment s. pam but how do you verify the ones you keep are trustworthy? Unless you are test their security etc yourself then at some point you have to rely on someone else to say they are ok.
I've been persuaded to enter a title
Joystiq posted about a possible remake a little while ago.
I want to listen to my music again
Hopefully they've fixed the car stereo compatibility problems introduced in 4.0
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'