8 posts • joined 10 Mar 2011
If it bleeds, we can kill it!!!
This happened to me..
I re-tiled by bathroom and have angrybirds all over the wall.
Remove all references to the company
Google should remove all references to the insurance company and then sit back and laugh at their drop in revenue.
Why not call a tablet a tablet?
What is it with The Register constantly calling tablets fondleslabs? How old are your writers?
I would be happy if I got 2Mbs in my village. I want to strike tomorrow because of this.
That's a fair comment s. pam but how do you verify the ones you keep are trustworthy? Unless you are test their security etc yourself then at some point you have to rely on someone else to say they are ok.
I've been persuaded to enter a title
Joystiq posted about a possible remake a little while ago.
I want to listen to my music again
Hopefully they've fixed the car stereo compatibility problems introduced in 4.0
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs