9 posts • joined 8 Mar 2011
Re: no bluraydrive
Buy them from the itunes store?
if you make the bezel a bit smaller...
Then the Compaq TC1000 was clearly infringing back in 2003!
Can you imagine it? a virus that fulfils the Hollywood dream of permanently shutting down computers! Yes i know this exploit is a long way from that.. but imagine! (Would need to play some kind of countdown/evil face laughing first or the likes)
this will be..
..Massive.. especialy if they make it in pink.. pink Nokias were always good sellers
Blast from the past....
Wasn't the G5 too hot for laptops? maybe a switch to intel phone chips on the cards now then? :-/
You could also consider Sonos? it's a pretty slick wireless implementation for around the home.. or for something simpler I have a Sony SRS-BT100, great sounding and works with any Bluetoth A2DP device..
should have called them iApps from the beginning.. iApp store goes better with iTunes store..
Screen is a deal breaker
To say the screen is a bit poor is an understatement. it's diabolical, even in landscape to get the right angle to watch anything at is a mission, and you can forget readng those pdfs on it.
I had one for a while and easily installed the custom rom and had a play about, but you just can't get over some very poor hardware decisions, regardless of how cheap it might be.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- NASA to reformat Opportunity rover's memory from 125 million miles away