9 posts • joined Tuesday 8th March 2011 23:45 GMT
Can you imagine it? a virus that fulfils the Hollywood dream of permanently shutting down computers! Yes i know this exploit is a long way from that.. but imagine! (Would need to play some kind of countdown/evil face laughing first or the likes)
should have called them iApps from the beginning.. iApp store goes better with iTunes store..
Screen is a deal breaker
To say the screen is a bit poor is an understatement. it's diabolical, even in landscape to get the right angle to watch anything at is a mission, and you can forget readng those pdfs on it.
I had one for a while and easily installed the custom rom and had a play about, but you just can't get over some very poor hardware decisions, regardless of how cheap it might be.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging