1 post • joined Tuesday 8th March 2011 13:28 GMT
why would you compare the vega with the iPad 2 when:
1) the vega is made by dixons
2) the price difference is almost £150, which all your gripes against the cheap plastic back, the smudgy front glass can stuff it somewhere else.
3) as the advent vega's official website (myadventvega.co.uk) has acknowledged, the developer community is vibrant with updates to improve the system, whereas iPad is a closed box, and would not allow anyone to improve the system usability.
Your modaco comment comes too late in your review.
Majority of reader would have been switched off by your so negative comment on the 1st page.
you better average your experience out of the box with the modaco experience to get a more presentable score. 65% is a disgrace!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging