1 post • joined 7 Mar 2011
Update the firmware and review it again for the bits you didnt like (not the 3d)
couple of other reviews had the same issues and new firmware fixed it.
Also never use DLNA its a butchered protocol that should die if i had my way :)
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' site Ello: There's a reason we're still in beta. SPAMMERS!
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods