4 posts • joined 7 Mar 2011
Splinter Cell you say?
They are going to make Sam Fisher come alive? I think I just soiled myself with excitement :)
Surely you jest? Duncan Jones directed Moon, and Source code Was brilliant (granted, it should have ended at the freeze frame) but still, he does not need to go back to school.
Americans never lived liek kings did they?
America were not raping the third world countries at the time in any way. I mean, Americans shipping hundreds of thousands of slaves to the US so their owners could live like kings on plantations doesn't count, right?
The opposite for me
"According to the NSF, that can have a negative impact on work, mood, family relationships, driving ability, sexual energy and, of course, health."
How does it have a negative impact on sexual energy? The stuff I watch on my PC actually increases it.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook