12 posts • joined Friday 8th June 2007 08:55 GMT
Tories would save you £6 a year on your landline..
This is such an inconsequential amount I can't see the tories gaining any votes with this policy. Why can't they just talk about REAL policy, like putting an upper limit on local government wages, and limiting local government pensions to a reasonable amount.
You should note, than a Tonne is a different weight from a Ton...
@ anonymous coward's reply to Eddie Edwards.
Quote "Plutonium is actually pretty safe, you can even handle it safely for short periods of time as it only really throws out alpha particles"
Don't forget plutonium is actually VERY POISONOUS even if it's not, radioactively speaking, that dangerous.
and if you dropped it on your toe and didn't have safety boots on, it could really hurt....
So why did they have it there in the first place?
So why did they have it there in the first place? - after all, HMRC are not the police, they are not MI5, nor MI6, and they're not staffed by celebs, surely they were breaking the law by storing it!.....
I hope people dont forget that a United States Gallon is Different From a UK Gallon!
I hope people dont forget that a United States Gallon is Different From a UK Gallon! - it makes such a difference when calculating MPG......
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene