2 posts • joined 17 Mar 2011
You wouldn't steal a handbag...
I was typing a text the the other day and Mandelson came up as "Bandwidth" in predictive text which was weird
Also, O2 currently compromise customer's net connections if the customer doesn't use a 3rd party router so how does this apply to them?
I wrote about it here:
What a guy...
I really respect Sir Tim Berners-Lee
I wrote to him with a few questions on the traffic shaping being carried out by my ISP and he replied with a crucial point which answered my questions. This led to me focusing on the correct aspects of Net Neutrality as opposed to just being an angry consumer
Please note, he does not believe QoS to be against Net Neutrality as detailed in his video to the US Congress (It's on youtube)
I really hope he is on board
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat