8 posts • joined Thursday 3rd March 2011 16:59 GMT
+ "install on up to three PCs"
No wonder you're upset
don't something like %30 of Brits believe in fairies?
"However, if scientists could control the production of Higgs singlets, they might be able to send messages to the past or future."
Hmm, must be impossible then.
..if you don't read books. Too many videogame, movie, picturebook swords (and non-swords), not enough Stormbringer. Even the Dragonslayer from Berserk would be better suited than Wolverine's claws.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging