8 posts • joined 3 Mar 2011
I've been looking to digitise my life
but the price of A3 scanner is horrendous. On the other hand these Brothers look impressive - less than half the price of an equivalent standalone scanner and an A3 printer as well. Being a naturally skeptical type I'm wondering if there's a catch. Is the scanner quality up to snuff? Or is this a case of the ink subsidising the hardware? Anyone who's used one care to comment?
Well, I like cinema type stuff
So give me 24fps. But I agree wholeheartedly about the evils of interlacing. It's ugly and stupid and has no place in the 21st century. Just kill it with fire.
What the hell
is going on with the A-pillar. I think there might be an attractive car under all those nervous stying tics. And why is there an engine bay the size of an industrial waste-bin on a hybrid? If that's what it takes to fit in a Diesel I suspect they should be looking elsewhere for a powerplant.
it's the effective internal resistance that's preventing fast charging and generating the heat, I'd imagine a solution to one problem is also a solution to the other.
but you ain't foolin' me. Naomi Campbell has no idea what a SIM card is.
Emos don't count?
But it's not as if they have souls. . .
BTW, I look forward to the roundup up of the ten best tactical nuclear weapons.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs