9 posts • joined 3 Mar 2011
With Activesync stopping on the google services in the near future I have moved everything across to Microsoft and happy with it.
At least I know Activesync won't disappear.
Oh BTW Microsoft update the Hotmail calendar with the new look k thanks
See they mention WiFi but what about hardwired ethernet?
Maybe if this happens the cable network might get expanded which I do not think it has been done since the NTL days and maybe put BT under more pressure.
So as I understand it I get my googlemail email on my iPhone via active sync and this will keep working but if I get a new phone then I can't do this?
If so that sucks as my iPhone connects to google and my work exchange account with active sync
And the biggest wizz of it all, is you do not get any more screan real estate to play with. If you have "Retina" turned on you get 1440x900 screen, to get the 2880x1800 you have to turn "Retina" off.
So save yourself a bunch of cash and buy the current MBP not the Next Gen one
So I guess if that's the case going to rule out backwards compatibility right off the bat.
Just give us more than two bloody USB sockets
Even the pic they should of the tab is wrong, you have to go into the Apps button to get that view, if you their showed the pic of the "Home" screens they are very different.
no calc please
Id take one without the calculator bit
What about those with no CC?
I do not have a CC does that mean I don't get the boobies then?
Surely having a monthly contract means I am over 18, granted that does not take into account parents that take out contracts of their kids
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...