6 posts • joined 3 Mar 2011
Nope nope nope
I just watched the video and it's legit.
Hmm this could be a good thing
To be frank, HP's hardware line is the only good thing going for them. Their software and drivers are bloated, slow and poorly coded. If someone else ends up with the hardware line, perhaps they can focus on that and do it well.
Maybe they can call the spinoff 'Compaq'..
This author is an amazing troll!
..or just fucking stupid.
Holy batshit, fatman! .. er, I mean ..
I guess that means that the native x86 viruses won't be running on ARM either :)
Sounds like another good reason to leave 20 years of crap behind and look to current version apps!
Sony doesn't like their customers
Why buy anything from Sony when they have a track record of suing people who try to modify their product that they bought and legally own.
AIBO - check.
PS3 - check.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND