6 posts • joined 3 Mar 2011
Nope nope nope
I just watched the video and it's legit.
Hmm this could be a good thing
To be frank, HP's hardware line is the only good thing going for them. Their software and drivers are bloated, slow and poorly coded. If someone else ends up with the hardware line, perhaps they can focus on that and do it well.
Maybe they can call the spinoff 'Compaq'..
This author is an amazing troll!
..or just fucking stupid.
Holy batshit, fatman! .. er, I mean ..
I guess that means that the native x86 viruses won't be running on ARM either :)
Sounds like another good reason to leave 20 years of crap behind and look to current version apps!
Sony doesn't like their customers
Why buy anything from Sony when they have a track record of suing people who try to modify their product that they bought and legally own.
AIBO - check.
PS3 - check.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes