1 post • joined 2 Mar 2011
Not "Sir" Steve of Jobs has found Shangri-La, where he has been drinking copiously from the "Fountain of Youth", thus gaining immortality and thus resolving the fears of the Apple stock holders.
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss