3 posts • joined 28 Feb 2011
I stopped using Virgin's DNS when there was no granularity in Our Dave's Save The Children filtering. My kids use the OpenDNS servers so I can choose what is blocked for them, whilst my wife and I use Google's, but it's no good telling people to switch DNS when probably 95% of their customers have no idea how to do that. I had to disable the hub's dhcp and set my own up.
You came up with donuts?
Donuts, yes donuts. Everyone seems to have come up with donuts. Maybe that because they read the manual. I bought this game on SNES and the manual quite explicitly said you would be better off building on donuts.
You know, you don't HAVE to buy it......
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Pic iPhone 6 flip tip slips in Aussie's clip: Apple's 'reversible USB' leaks