1 post • joined 7 Jun 2007
Its all about money!
I'm sure that the payments received from land based casinos by the Bill Frist (almost $50,000!) who attached the bill to the ports act had nothing to do with this action to put a stop to competition to Bricks and Mortar casinos! Of course horse racing had been suffering as well in the US so I'm sure that the $10,000 that Bob Goodlatte received from the National Thoroughbred Association had nothing to do with a carve out for horse racing! Senator Frist says that the bill is to help stop gambling addiction but he received contributions from tobacco and alcohol companies of over $50,000 and Senator Goodlatte received nearly $70,000 from the similar companies in the same industires - are these substances not addictive!
I'm paraphrasing here so why not check this link out for a short video from APCW: http://www.apcw.org/goodlatte-and-frist
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Rubbish WPS config sees WiFi router keys popped in seconds