1 post • joined 26 Feb 2011
RainStor's goal is to de-dupe Big Data
Great article as usual Chris and thanks for the mention.
As you pointed out RainStor de-dupes structured data without sacrificing the original form. We preserve the immutable structure of the data while magically de-duplicating the values so that the footprint physically shrinks 40-1 or more.
We are all about taking petabytes of data and reducing it to terabytes thereby allowing limitless amounts of data to be stored at the lowest possible cost.
Many thanks again for the article and the reference to RainStor.
VP Product Management
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK