1 post • joined 26 Feb 2011
RainStor's goal is to de-dupe Big Data
Great article as usual Chris and thanks for the mention.
As you pointed out RainStor de-dupes structured data without sacrificing the original form. We preserve the immutable structure of the data while magically de-duplicating the values so that the footprint physically shrinks 40-1 or more.
We are all about taking petabytes of data and reducing it to terabytes thereby allowing limitless amounts of data to be stored at the lowest possible cost.
Many thanks again for the article and the reference to RainStor.
VP Product Management
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait