1 post • joined 26 Feb 2011
RainStor's goal is to de-dupe Big Data
Great article as usual Chris and thanks for the mention.
As you pointed out RainStor de-dupes structured data without sacrificing the original form. We preserve the immutable structure of the data while magically de-duplicating the values so that the footprint physically shrinks 40-1 or more.
We are all about taking petabytes of data and reducing it to terabytes thereby allowing limitless amounts of data to be stored at the lowest possible cost.
Many thanks again for the article and the reference to RainStor.
VP Product Management
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things