1 post • joined 26 Feb 2011
RainStor's goal is to de-dupe Big Data
Great article as usual Chris and thanks for the mention.
As you pointed out RainStor de-dupes structured data without sacrificing the original form. We preserve the immutable structure of the data while magically de-duplicating the values so that the footprint physically shrinks 40-1 or more.
We are all about taking petabytes of data and reducing it to terabytes thereby allowing limitless amounts of data to be stored at the lowest possible cost.
Many thanks again for the article and the reference to RainStor.
VP Product Management
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning