2 posts • joined 7 Jun 2007
Does anyone else find this bizarre?
What exactly is the point in competing for market share of FREE products? Sure Apple sees the chance to slurp up some of that tasty microsoft-using-populace ad sector, but why are they doing it by trying to compete with firefox?
Wouldn't it be more effective to market this as an IE killer?
Isn't that the basis for apple's entire advertising machine? "Apple, we're not the other guy!"
Want to actually be eco-friendly? Arrange your lifestyle so that you don't need to own a car period. Obviously not a simple proposition, but your mothers should have explained that life is sometimes fraught with difficulties...
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it