2 posts • joined 7 Jun 2007
Does anyone else find this bizarre?
What exactly is the point in competing for market share of FREE products? Sure Apple sees the chance to slurp up some of that tasty microsoft-using-populace ad sector, but why are they doing it by trying to compete with firefox?
Wouldn't it be more effective to market this as an IE killer?
Isn't that the basis for apple's entire advertising machine? "Apple, we're not the other guy!"
Want to actually be eco-friendly? Arrange your lifestyle so that you don't need to own a car period. Obviously not a simple proposition, but your mothers should have explained that life is sometimes fraught with difficulties...
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'