1 post • joined 25 Feb 2011
When the government took microsoft to court it was because they were engaged in criminal activities. Such activities do nothing for the tech industry or consumers or society. They don't benefit anyone except those participating in the crime. In the end microsoft didn't get much more than a slap on the wrist. The internet was originally developed by th government. You seem to forget that.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Did Apple's iOS literally make you SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1