3 posts • joined Thursday 24th February 2011 23:37 GMT
Excellent use of Bill
no doubt Ballmer is bungling staff appointments -- this guy just wants out!
Not worth the link from Leaf coverage.
No picture of the festivities ?
Perhaps reporter was there and forgot camera.
Let's see a shot of the gray anyway -- for the challenge: Elephant and Castle v. Aberdeen
***Quiet little electric cars around couldn't hurt (unless you don't see one coming)
How can the advertising be green ?
surprise, it's just an advert.
The car runs on batteries, not gas. I plug in at home rather than drive to the station for power. The car is almost silent and gets me from point A to point B with a few packages. I can feel OK about gaseous emissions during transit as they will only occur when I open the passenger compartment to the outside; the coal plant far away produces the primary byproduct of my power source-- we're going to focus on making that cleaner v. millions of moving targets, right ?
And, you know, its like, a new car.
*** Buying new cars is not a green activity
But this one might make city life more enjoyable.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support