5 posts • joined 23 Feb 2011
All I could think of
System Error 420
You are running low on memory :-)
Beer is good while you're killing time charging batteries :-)
I used to own an Ebike (till it got nicked) as far as I'm aware this country is using a combination of DOT and European laws, the EU laws allow a 250w motor which the DOT allow even though their guidelines state a 200w motor maximum, but we are also allowed throttle only power which is banned in the EU but allowed by the DOT so we get the best of both worlds (which doesn't happen very often) They are great fun and if you commute about 20 miles each way a day you can cover that on a single charge with no or very little pedaling, no tax or insurance, only problem for me was that covering longer distances required a four hour stop off to charge the battery, but then I guess people might be waiting that long to fill up on petrol in the coming weeks anyway :-)
Obviously mainly Blackberry users
Taking Research In Motion way too literally :-)
Pre Sat Nav
Want to get from one place to another but don't know the way? Theres a mapp for that
Am dreading when yorkshire pudding follows suit
Where will this all end? I'm quite fond of Yorkshire pudding but guess its only a matter of time before i'll have to start eating "baked northern pancakes" for my sunday lunch to avoid being sued by the European PGI
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests