10 posts • joined Wednesday 23rd February 2011 14:35 GMT
"Google also turns a blind eye to the inclusion of Android Marketplace and other Google apps with the CyanogenMod distribution, though device manufacturers pay for such niceties"
Not exactly, they used to include gapps with CM but Google didn't like that and made them remove it from the ROM so now you have to download the gapps package separately and flash it after CM.
Working great on my Desire HD, I like the Sense-like 'ring' to unlock or answer calls. If anyone else is on a DHD I suggest getting Lordmod's kernel for CM7, much smoother and better battery life
Dear oh dear
Dubstep is on it's way out of being so popular, and Nokia is pretty late to the party.
It's a shame that this sort of dubstep is even so popular in the first place. This track probably took about 2 days to make and lacks any sort of creativity whatsoever. Sound exactly like the 1000 other ones I have heard in clubs recently. Whereas people like Appleblim and Martyn are making interesting dubstep that doesn't consist of the same beat and the 'wub wub wub' and barely get any play time.
Can't be bothered with an iPad, i'm still waiting for the release of their masterpiece, the macbook wheel
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action