1 post • joined 21 Feb 2011
Great article Ken. SmartDraw is cool but I think Creately Desktop (http://creately.com/desktop) offers something that conventional diagramming apps don't have, which is online and offline functionality. Maybe you could do a write up on this app as well? Mmm, lovin it!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE