1 post • joined 21 Feb 2011
Great article Ken. SmartDraw is cool but I think Creately Desktop (http://creately.com/desktop) offers something that conventional diagramming apps don't have, which is online and offline functionality. Maybe you could do a write up on this app as well? Mmm, lovin it!
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC