2 posts • joined 20 Feb 2011
I find the fact the this idiot who wrote this article sees fit to insult people with childish slurs such as "miscreant" instead of being a professional, objective journalist.
The register nothing more than a bunch of self righteous, chicken-headed, pompous ass British buffoons.
And for this very reason ludicrous and far too severe punishments are handed down to hackers all the time, a man murdered my aunt 3 years ago and hes getting 1 year and a 5 year suspended sentence, hes allready free. My friend ghostexodus botted some hospital machines and hell probably be locked up for a decade.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?