8 posts • joined 19 Feb 2011
... why wait?
Root and install CyanogenMod. Works great.
Now die for pete's sake!
don't mix security with tamper resistance
It's not the same. With your logic any PC regadless of operating system inside is inscure because you can throw in a bootable cd and copy data or simply wipe it.
..except government will have both public and private keys.
What Android realy needs is...
Donation based AppStore for open source Android software only with something like SourceForge behind it.
complain and annoy them or just use vpn
According to their terms and conditions O2 allow themselves to collect your browsing history. And they can share your private information with whatever they are doing business with. So.. Since Bango is mobile analytics company, by signing up you mark yourself as adult content consumer.
About time to start using VPN on my mobile.
they read my mind
Usually if I buy music I buy vinyl. Very physical experience and feels like you really own the music you buy. But nevertheless it's good to have a digital copy for errrr.. portable devices. I guess that's why I bought it a minute I got the email about it.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update