1 post • joined 18 Feb 2011
Great bit of kit
Each to their own but I think the picture quality of the iPlayer is very good (I have a 32 Samsung TV), I only get about 8meg in and run it through the power, ease of use is superb.
One thing I'd point out is that not everything is on there, we went to watch 'The Tudors' last week and it wasn't available on the Humax but was on the PS3 iPlayer, very odd, I've mailed Humax but not had a response.
Can't wait for the Sky player as we don't have cable and aren't aloud a dish so this is ideal for me.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users