2 posts • joined 16 Feb 2011
I'm playing on an old 3.2GHz dual core with 4GB of RAM and an ageing 8800GTS 512MB. I have been slowly moving the graphics settings up and I've been surprised by the performance I've gotten playing it @ 1920x1080 120Hz with most things on high. Ultra is definitely a no go.
The game is great, much more engaging then fallout or the other elder scrolls games. The AI though is not the best. I shot a mammoth by accident while hunting elk and he chased me up a rock. He then just stood there while I shot him with arrows and electrocuted him. My skill in archery went up 2 levels (I was only level 5 at the time).
Went onto the website and thought I would order one. While the price is Euro 24.95 for Ireland the only delivery option is UPS and that costs an additional Euro 26.50 which is a rip off.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests