1 post • joined 1 Nov 2006
so you don't have an answer
so you didn't find the answer?
you should take an estimate then, I would think it involves surface tension of the water, combined with the most optimal angle of attack to survive, I think you should have been able to approximate the square inch implication and translate that into a rough guess to what speed would be survivable
give it another go
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON