2 posts • joined 15 Feb 2011
You miss the point ...
... for every Skype user that I know, it simply replaces expensive 'phone calls with free video calls.
It's the cheapest (if not always 100% available) way to speak to friends and family far away.
I think we should all be suitably grateful.
Absolutely. In this case, it's not the motive that counts, but the result.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…