2 posts • joined 15 Feb 2011
You miss the point ...
... for every Skype user that I know, it simply replaces expensive 'phone calls with free video calls.
It's the cheapest (if not always 100% available) way to speak to friends and family far away.
I think we should all be suitably grateful.
Absolutely. In this case, it's not the motive that counts, but the result.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes