1 post • joined Monday 14th February 2011 00:40 GMT
I read this and immediately thought that it showed a shocking ignorance on the part of the writer. AIDS is far from trivial and certainly not something to joke about.
I would have expected better of The Register.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support