5 posts • joined 13 Feb 2011
care.data anyone? Don't think so
Same thing happened to me on Saturday night. The driver (I think unintentionally) missed a turn into the road I wanted when the meter said €6.10. Only having been in Paris for 24 hours I assumed he knew a short cut. When it became clear he was clueless I directed him to the road in question and paid up the €7.95 that was by then on the meter. Grrr. When the regulated services start to behave competently and/or with decency then they may have a case.
Paris because of the geography and the air-head greedy taxi driver.
..is (was) in Line of Duty. Not Blackout. Unless she had a small bit part while I was out getting a coffee.
Maybe the retirement was not the choice of the salesperson. Though if that were the case you would have thought Cisco would let it be known that they had asked him to leave. And what steps they had taken to ensure that such outrageous mis-selling doesn't happen again.
In defence of Bad Timing
Four great (or at least charismatic) performances, a train crash of a doomed love affair and a brilliant sound track (Keith Jarrett and Francois Rabbath). I would have put it higher. But then I would have put Fish Tank in the top 10 and moved the Railway Children up quite a few as well.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked