2 posts • joined 11 Feb 2011
the picture edit is not an article about the journalist it's Steve Virgin's user page.
A customer paying £10.21 would only go up to £18 if they no longer had an O2 mobile. the actual rise would be to £13.00
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!