2 posts • joined 10 Feb 2011
it isnt that the 5.56 has less range 9(it has greater range in an sa80 when compared to the ak47).
it comes down to kinetic energy. the Russian round hits harder, ours does not.
however, our rifles carry more rounds, due to the smaller size. I have read recently that there may be a move over to 6.5mm boat tailed rounds for NATO. If this happens it will be a win
You don't actually know the meaning of the term 'firefight' in the context of military actions do you?
If you did, then it would have prevented you from leaving such a retarded post because you would have been safe in the knowledge that the term 'firefight', when used in a military context describes the gun battle - i.e. shooting at each other.
The quality of posts on the reg has taken a massive dip down.... Such a shame.
Paris, because even she isn't this stupid.
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball