5 posts • joined 10 Feb 2011
I'd worry more...
there was a story saying that they had a brand new system which was just being made ready in time for the Olympics.
At least you can be sure they know what the bugs with the current system are.
Shield the GPS antennas
Couldn't they sort this problem out by shielding the underneath of the drone so that the GPS antennas can't receive signals from below (i.e. the ground) and only from above (i.e. space).
Fully featured API
They've included code in the firmware to deal with the games being delayed.
Speaking as a hard-line Christian nutcase....
I'm embarrassed that some people don't consider what they're really asking for. They think they're asking for porn to be blocked, but they're actually asking the Government to force their ISP to monitor all of their web activity and see that it fits the govt's list of what is acceptable.
Take that back 500+ years and there'd be no bible in English.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders