1 post • joined 10 Feb 2011
This isn't hacking.
This guy didn't do anything wrong. He showed up, acted important, and they gave him the keys to the place. That's not hacking. At worst, it's social engineering. It's like showing up to the Playboy mansion with a nice suit and drinking all their beer.
What's worse is the fact that anyone at Zynga can apparently create 400 billion artificial credits out of thin air. Why would you invest into an economy where the government body can fiat money at that magnitude and whim?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM