2 posts • joined 7 Feb 2011
it could be that from continually having your phone in that position it might of caused some wear on the bones and therefore they would show a difference to the other side??
The article can be found here:
but you have to pay to view it
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market