2 posts • joined 7 Feb 2011
it could be that from continually having your phone in that position it might of caused some wear on the bones and therefore they would show a difference to the other side??
The article can be found here:
but you have to pay to view it
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars