2 posts • joined 7 Feb 2011
it could be that from continually having your phone in that position it might of caused some wear on the bones and therefore they would show a difference to the other side??
The article can be found here:
but you have to pay to view it
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...