2 posts • joined 7 Feb 2011
it could be that from continually having your phone in that position it might of caused some wear on the bones and therefore they would show a difference to the other side??
The article can be found here:
but you have to pay to view it
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?