3 posts • joined 7 Jun 2007
Indian Standard Time (IST)
... is GMT +0430. India does not operate DST.
So Indian time, relative to the UK, is +0430 or +0530 depending on
whether we are operating GMT or BST.
That odd half hour gives the best time 'fit' across a large country without
the hassle of having to operate different time zones.
No advanced search !
Except for metacrawler (thanks David) none of these sites offer a GUI for stuff like domain, excluded words and the like. Unless I missed something.
When did anyone ever do a search without "advanced" options ?
It's part of the brand
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs