3 posts • joined Thursday 7th June 2007 12:40 GMT
Indian Standard Time (IST)
... is GMT +0430. India does not operate DST.
So Indian time, relative to the UK, is +0430 or +0530 depending on
whether we are operating GMT or BST.
That odd half hour gives the best time 'fit' across a large country without
the hassle of having to operate different time zones.
No advanced search !
Except for metacrawler (thanks David) none of these sites offer a GUI for stuff like domain, excluded words and the like. Unless I missed something.
When did anyone ever do a search without "advanced" options ?
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle