3 posts • joined 7 Jun 2007
Indian Standard Time (IST)
... is GMT +0430. India does not operate DST.
So Indian time, relative to the UK, is +0430 or +0530 depending on
whether we are operating GMT or BST.
That odd half hour gives the best time 'fit' across a large country without
the hassle of having to operate different time zones.
No advanced search !
Except for metacrawler (thanks David) none of these sites offer a GUI for stuff like domain, excluded words and the like. Unless I missed something.
When did anyone ever do a search without "advanced" options ?
It's part of the brand
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it