3 posts • joined 7 Jun 2007
Indian Standard Time (IST)
... is GMT +0430. India does not operate DST.
So Indian time, relative to the UK, is +0430 or +0530 depending on
whether we are operating GMT or BST.
That odd half hour gives the best time 'fit' across a large country without
the hassle of having to operate different time zones.
No advanced search !
Except for metacrawler (thanks David) none of these sites offer a GUI for stuff like domain, excluded words and the like. Unless I missed something.
When did anyone ever do a search without "advanced" options ?
It's part of the brand
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix