3 posts • joined 7 Jun 2007
Indian Standard Time (IST)
... is GMT +0430. India does not operate DST.
So Indian time, relative to the UK, is +0430 or +0530 depending on
whether we are operating GMT or BST.
That odd half hour gives the best time 'fit' across a large country without
the hassle of having to operate different time zones.
No advanced search !
Except for metacrawler (thanks David) none of these sites offer a GUI for stuff like domain, excluded words and the like. Unless I missed something.
When did anyone ever do a search without "advanced" options ?
It's part of the brand
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone