2 posts • joined Friday 4th February 2011 11:35 GMT
All kids wander away from parents from time to time. Hardly fair to label the parents 'neglectful'. And besides, a neglectful family wouldn't waste their money on a PSP, that kid would have a ball on string if he were so lucky. If anything the kid needs to pull his finger out and wake up.
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- British LulzSec hackers hear jail doors slam shut for years