2 posts • joined 4 Feb 2011
i'm pretty sure you owed a bit less than £6,000,000,000,000.
All kids wander away from parents from time to time. Hardly fair to label the parents 'neglectful'. And besides, a neglectful family wouldn't waste their money on a PSP, that kid would have a ball on string if he were so lucky. If anything the kid needs to pull his finger out and wake up.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Oz bank in comedy Heartbleed blog FAIL