2 posts • joined 4 Feb 2011
i'm pretty sure you owed a bit less than £6,000,000,000,000.
All kids wander away from parents from time to time. Hardly fair to label the parents 'neglectful'. And besides, a neglectful family wouldn't waste their money on a PSP, that kid would have a ball on string if he were so lucky. If anything the kid needs to pull his finger out and wake up.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN