2 posts • joined 4 Feb 2011
i'm pretty sure you owed a bit less than £6,000,000,000,000.
All kids wander away from parents from time to time. Hardly fair to label the parents 'neglectful'. And besides, a neglectful family wouldn't waste their money on a PSP, that kid would have a ball on string if he were so lucky. If anything the kid needs to pull his finger out and wake up.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory