3 posts • joined 7 Jun 2007
Build it and they will come.
Your argument is akin to going back to 1985 and asking why should we have colour monitors? Every application has been written to run in monochrome, so what the point of having a colour ?
Software that makes use of multi-processor machines will become more common as soon as multi-processor desktop machines become more common.
Divide by two
My experience with Apple product battery life is immediately divide by two for real world usage. I have an iPod nano with a claimed 14 hour battery life that has never in it life made it past 8.
..and you'll be pleased to know the civil servants are all on strike..
.. so it won't be a long wait, just a few hours and you'll be done
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Kate Bush: Don't make me HAVE CONTACT with your iPHONE
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers