3 posts • joined 7 Jun 2007
Build it and they will come.
Your argument is akin to going back to 1985 and asking why should we have colour monitors? Every application has been written to run in monochrome, so what the point of having a colour ?
Software that makes use of multi-processor machines will become more common as soon as multi-processor desktop machines become more common.
Divide by two
My experience with Apple product battery life is immediately divide by two for real world usage. I have an iPod nano with a claimed 14 hour battery life that has never in it life made it past 8.
..and you'll be pleased to know the civil servants are all on strike..
.. so it won't be a long wait, just a few hours and you'll be done
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great