2 posts • joined 3 Feb 2011
Does anyone else see a molehill shooting up into the sky? It was an off the cuff remark that was clearly never meant to offend. Frankly trying to make everything into a sexist issue only undermines the real cases.
and why would the US need Sweden to have him
They have a very favourable extradition treaty with the UK already. If this entire thing was to get him there they can just demand him from the UK and we are obliged to hand him over.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base